MHM

ShareCafe

Yawn - your feigned wounded innocence and purports of decency are as laughable as your claims below. If the Geelong plant (essentially a pilot plant) was unprofitable, why the hell would anyone go to the effort of building a full scale plant in the US? Oh of course, under your view of the world it is to simply rip off us investors.

The basis of your criteque against MHM can be summarised as it's all a Grand Conspiracy, where MHM is being run by incompetent fools who can't get a project off the ground, or worst are bunch of thieving liars and are intent in pulling the wool over thousands of investors, not to mention Alcoa's and now US Govt officials eyes, all to simply rip a few short term $'s out of the system, while exposing themselves to massive personal liabilities.... OR has MHM's recent perfomance up to a few weeks ago, merely been the result of a crappy market that has pulled MHM down along with just about every other SME Co? Occam's Razor suggests the simpliest answer is most likely to hold the most truth - you tell me, grand conspiracy or simply operating in a tough market? (no actually don't tell me - I've had to suffer through reading your grand conspiracy theory more times than I care to remember)

This isn't anouther Chemex in the making. Geelong is not only profitable, but cashflow positive enough that they've been able to expense many of the recent upgrade costs through the PnL as opposed to capitalising those costs and calling them an asset to be expensed at a later date. The final proof in this regard will be coming through just into the new year when the next quarterly is due - it will contain all the financial information of how the Geelong plant has been performing since the plant upgrade and operating on a full time basis - I would like to think that within two months with the release of this final report we'd see the end of your nonsense, but no doubt you'll come back with some more worthless sniping and specious self justification.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there Magix66, Great to have you over here at SS, I see it as a positive to have so many down-rampers as there are with MHM,

have never had so many on the one stock before, now if these {so called expert traders} offered some credible info I would investigate

further for sure but the constant incorrect information and defamation of MHM METALS is bordering on criminal offence`s and it

would not be the first time someone has been charged and convicted with this type of offence in Australia and certainly won`t be the last.

Getting back to so many ill researched down-rampers of MHM, clearly there is a self indulgent motive for these constant negative post`s

with absolute no correct info or substance, unless they were attempting to buy more for less (they ain`t gettin mine for less than $10)

and even then I would still hold atleast 50% of my current holding`s {my own personal goal} I see no other reason to keep posting

on the stock unless thay are Guardian angels who can see the future and are trying to save our lost soul`s {I know I know laugh`able :laugh: }

or they are lacking in any type of human contact/ass`ociation :P and most certainly need to get a life, the standard of the MHM thread over

the last few weeks has dropped to what it has been for a long long time which is a shame but as always is easy to work out the people

making real progress in a crap market or just lunch money or nothing ,anyways good luck to ALL and can`t wait for the PRESS

CONFERENNCE that we have all been for-warned about ,I mean you can lead a horse to water but ........................

Cheers Radd. :biggrin:

Always appreciate your views Mista, I know you look at each stock in an objective fashion soley through your TA lense so am always keen to hear you view, positive or negative.

Objectivity being the operative word in the above comment, which I would strongly argue can be applied to all your analysis. Unfortunately much of the below discussion is simply a continuation of another posters ongoing campaign against MHM from another forum, from which we was banned from making any further postings, and which lacks any real objectivity.

The substance of his contributions is rarely little more than inuendo and implication, centered around the odd delay that the Co has experienced in getting it's projects to move forward (all ultimately resolved and all attributable to issues largely outside its control), as well as rubbishing the directors for a percieved lack of experience. From a FA viewpoint I have been quite happy with their progress to date and am eagerly awaiting the next qtrly report to gauge just how profitable MHM's Al process is, as well as dispelling the campaign of inuendo once and for all.

Welcome back and disco stu summed it up nicely.

It will be an interesting three or so weeks for this stock aside from disco stu's comments. They made it quite public what was happening mid December so given that they have been burnt several times before with bold deadlines I assume this is a "sure thing" well as sure as you can get it!

Holding for the long term given the fundamentals if an assumption of all things going to plan occur are astounding. :biggrin:

Grabbed a few more myself this morning in the Superfund , looking forward to hearing how the AGM goes on the 29th, are you going

MME? if so would be great to hear your opinion on proceeding`s, maybe next year I will attend as this year is my son`s 1st b`day

and also wedding ann on the 29th so I can`t get out of those lol but if it was in Perth no problem.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd

Huge day for you next Tuesday!!!

Won't be able to make it to the meeting but I'm sure others will keep us well informed of proceedings. Into the last 5 trading days now so it'll be interesting to see how the share price holds up.

I would laugh if MHM brought out another major contract announcement during this period as this would truely illustrate management's credibility to those who seem to continually be putting a negative spin on what they've achieved! :biggrin:

And MHM have a track record of surprises :biggrin: , looks like plenty going from HC so for sure will know doubt get all the goss,

just out of interest is anyone from SS going to the AGM? Strange trading going on today espcially in the oppies all but 55.5k

were cross trades yet there were only 2 in the fp`s anyways held up pretty good considering global market conditions today.

Luck to Holderss

Cheers Radd.

Yep it has been filled. Interesting last hour of trades especially the final little ones which caused it to finish at 94.5 cents?

Just over two weeks for a defining moment in this Company's history!

Considering the market in general MHM has held up reasonably well over the past week.

I assume we will have news of the formal approval prior to this time if all goes to plan and the fact that it is price sensitive. :biggrin:

MHM Metals Limited (ASX:MHM) is pleased to announce that a US press conference has been scheduled for

Monday 12 December at 1.00pm (CST). The location of the press conference will be announced approximately

48 hours prior to the scheduled event.

The press conference will be held together with senior state and local government officials and a representative

from the MHM Board of Directors. The event has been scheduled to outline government grants and incentives

that are expected to be formally approved prior to this time, together with information regarding MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s

property acquisition for construction of the first US salt slag and black dross recycling facility.

Details of the press conference will be released to the ASX prior to the commencement of trading on Tuesday 13

December, and an Australian press event is also scheduled in Melbourne later that day.