MHM

ShareCafe

Wait and see imo. . This is , and remains , a minnow punters fantasy stock , with little substance , ref any AL sites , no mention of this 'Earth Breaking' tech , and of course no serious investors on the reg ,,, anyone recall CVI? Could be wrong , lets see?? DYOR

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is , and remains , a minnow punters fantasy stock

Seems to be the norm for certain stocks on these forums. My attention to this stock was first kindled by some positive posters but on researching the company I could not see why such positive postings and put it down cult type interest such as the SLA thread and only occasionally read the posts. To be honest my interest is such that I have long forgotten what their business is and how there share price has fared over the years. I will go out on a limb and purely on a guess without any research say that they probably are a company that are always on the verge of a breakthrough that is going to deliver great shareholder wealth.

Well Sirob as you indicate that it's been years since you last researched may I suggest you return and do some further research beform making an informed decision about this stock. Had you purchased at the time you first looked which given your time frame would probably be sub 30 cents you would of been siting on 200% plus profit! :biggrin:

As for Good Oil, your "substantiative posts" are most welcome on this website but I hope you don't resort to the usual as you have done on another share site!! DYOR (good advice)

Obviously a sham which the US relevant governments are also involved with! LOL!! :biggrin: Time to load up Good Oil imo but please DYOR!

MHM Press Conference Scheduling

The press conference will be held together with senior state and local government officials and a representative

from the MHM Board of Directors. The event has been scheduled to outline government grants and incentives

that are expected to be formally approved prior to this time, together with information regarding MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s

property acquisition for construction of the first US salt slag and black dross recycling facility.

Details of the press conference will be released to the ASX prior to the commencement of trading on Tuesday 13

December, and an Australian press event is also scheduled in Melbourne later that day

Good grief - now we have to put up with your postings over here? I thought I was going to be free of having to read your annoying nonsense after you got banned from posting on the MHM thread at HC with your constant unsubstantiated neg'ing.

Your 'substantive posts' are about as deep as Kevin Rudd's love for Julia, and have about as much value as a Greek bond. Your foresightedness with where MHM's shareprice has recently travelled has less to do with being some sort of prescient genius and more to do with the simple luck of making a negative call on one particular stock in a market that has gone to hell.

Don't be fooled by this muppets specious reasoning and self puffery. The one bit of sense to have come out of this fools mouth is contained in his signature - DYOR - Do Your Own Research, and if you do you'll find that within the constraints of this market, MHM has so far more or less achieved every target that it outlined as last years AGM.

Geelong Plant - check

US contracts - check

1st US Plant - pending but for all intensive purposes check.

Go back to your hole GO before some innocent bystander takes your word for gospel and slips on the oil stain you are!

MJ,

It's my normal practice to sell upthrusts and buy downthrusts, I scalped 5% again and happy to take the risk of missing the boat.

If the announcement is going to be a "buy the news" trade and I'm locked out, it simply means these last few scalping trades will only have equalled a buy n hold punt.

On the other hand, either a quick drop in price prior to the news, where I can re-enter cheaper...or if news arrives and is pronounced a "sell the news" happening, I already have some profits booked.

Now, if you have a look at the chart and see the confirmed resistance @ around 115c, you might think it's not such a bad place to take some profit and see if it can break through and hold above there.

I'm not trying to be right all the time, only trying to make a living whilst taking the least risk with my capital.

Thanks for posting the explanation Mista and I appreciate your valued comments. You will not go broke takeing 5% so well done.I have traded MHM on the way up from the 74c level and still hold the original buy. So far so good. Stops in place as per usual.

A bit like club level motorsport, the driver with the fattest wallet will most likely win on the day. My lap times a down a little this year but not through lack of trying. Looking forward to the Easter weekend. Bring it on.

Cheers, MJ.