MHM

ShareCafe

The penny willl drop shortly unless of course they're swallowed up of course. Next couple of weeks look very very interesting!!

you have been saying that since forever, so far you need a 72% increase from here, just to get back to where you were in April, and volume interest is hardly setting the world on fire.

Could have made more money selling the crap out of it :devilsmiley:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's up a hell of a lot more than most stocks in last two years mista, let's see where we are in a couple of years ,remember you only need one winner to retire and this" real "story just gets better and better, each to their own but me I'm in for the long term not just a crap trade lol... cheers Radd :laugh:

RADD pretty well knocked it on the head with my thoughts and yes if you had of traded it you would of made alot of money as well. I have had several small trading parcels.

I look as I have said before at focusing on fundamentals and picking stocks before the general herds do for maximine rewards. If MHM have the technology and this appears the case, then lets see where MHM is within 12 months. :biggrin:

P.S. Watch until year's end as they have some very substantial announcements due regarding Geelong and US operations!!

As usual please DYOR as I hold.

focusing on fundamentals and picking stocks before the general herds do for maximine rewards

I bet you originally came to the market to make money and not take unnecessary risk with your capital.

So how is it maximising profits when you could have sold (when it was obvious on the chart) and re-bought twice as many shares for the same money ?

Obviously double the number at no extra cost is exponentially more profitable forever.

lets see where MHM is within 12 months
if so, how much handier if you owned more shares that cost you zero ?

How does it make sense to risk your capital base by holding on to a falling asset.

Sorry if I annoy you, but you may have noticed I stopped commenting at $1.40 and am back to be a pain again at 90c, that's

136 MHM shares NOW for every 100 MHM shares THEN.

Again fair comments. For starters I'm not a full time trader or classed as a trader so therefore taxation comes into play when I sell a stock with regards to capital gains.

Secondly had MHM who are in start up phase of a new exciting technology gone to plan with regards to their time lines then there is a good likelihood that the share price wouldn't be at current levels (aside GFC two).

I personally like the fundamentals of the Company and the fact that the top 20 keep buying with management not diluting share holder wealth through excessive cap raisings is also a bonus. It also has significant environmental appeal and number outputs that imo are too good to shrug off! (Worth running a ruler over)

Thirdly if I were trading MHM and then it went into a halt for let's say a t/o or an offer then I would kick myself! And this has happened. In recent times BOW springs to mind but I could name plenty that I held and this has occurred.

So yes it may not be text book but I'll stick to the fundamental researching tools that I have in order to find the gems. :biggrin:

P.S. Enjoy yours, Arty and previously BSA for your chart analysis and comments. :biggrin:

From the ann. We are about to get some exposure here.....

MHM is working to finalise the date for a press conference, anticipated to be held together with senior

government officials, during which details of the property purchase and availability of government incentives

and support for the project will be released. Whilst the government incentives must be formally approved,

MHM remains confident that the environmental and economic benefits of MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s business, and the positive

impacts upon the sustainability of the aluminium industry, will herald significant support from government.

MHM hopes to conduct this press conference as soon as possible, in the coming weeks.

The implications of this one to me are that US govt officials are willing to stand infront of a camera, alongside MHM management and tell the US public that this is worth giving some of their taxes to support.

"MHM remains confident that the environmental and economic benefits of MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s business, and the positive

impacts upon the sustainability of the aluminium industry, will herald significant support from government.

MHM hopes to conduct this press conference as soon as possible, in the coming weeks."

I think management gave themselves some breathing space with their initial timeline of mid December given previous dates haven't been exactly met. I assume the Geelong factory is now running 24 hours, the representatives of the first US contractual agreement will be on their way shortly to Victoria and we will have some fairly substantial news prior to AGM which is later this month. If not then before Christmas or early next year.

I look forward to an updated presentation given the current estimated figures to be derived from Company operations will be not indicative of previous presentations but alot more. :biggrin:

P.S. 97 cents is the current stumbling block.

But wait theres more.... :laugh: , great to see MHM deliver on what it has promised all along, nothing ever runs on time but especially

on a WORLD FIRST and GLOBAL ROLLOUT of recycling all the "CRAP" :P that the current WORLD ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY just landfills.

Very happy to have topped up at 58c,75c, & 89c {on the way down though} happy dayz have just begun.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd :biggrin:

Hi,

The trader in me wanted to sell all today, so I took half at close because my volatility target had been 109c and volume today contained considerable numbers of profit takers.

I will be looking for a pullback to assess what continuing demand exists.(dont hit me you fundy owners)

IMHO, this stock could easily come back to low 90s which would give me opportunity to add 15% more shares (half position )for the same money, also locks in some profit for the trade and that considerably reduces risk to my capital.

Alternately, if it keeps going and I buy back, say 5c higher, that would mean I reduce the holding by only 3% (half position)so that makes the exercise worth the attempt.