MHM

ShareCafe

Yesterday's Quarterly mentions Moolap (Geelong) in the next two weeks will be operating 24 hrs. Of interest is the successful update and once existing partly processed product is completed, they start on the landfill.

The US is where this Company will make or break with this technology. Quarterly is well worth a read with regards to progress here as it looks like mid December is a key time given news with regards to government grants and incentives etc.

Looks like the silica and copper/gold projects will be fully or partially funded by partnerships obviously at a cost and the Company will direct their full attention to the salt slag process.

Watch this space as if they as they appear have successfully created this cost effective technology that does away with landfill in this field it'll be huge and imo taken out!! As usual please do the usual. :biggrin:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see mme - I know it's performance has been roundly criticised in some quarters for the supposed delay in bringing this contract about. They initially said it should be done by the middle of this year, so imho only 4mths over due in this market environment and considering the small cap status of this Co, it hasn't been a bad effort at all.

To be perfectly frank I did gather a little confidence from their last missive in the Qtrly, and tapped the market for a couple more MHMO's, when they stated they'd bought land in the US - I remembering them stating before that they weren't going to buy any land in the US until they had signed contracts, so there was a small window of opportunity in there (although in this market with the losses I've suffered since April I am loath to make any public pronouncements on what I think).

The bit I like best about this release to the market is in the title of the letter

FIRST US PROCESSING CONTRACT
.... I hope there are many more to come! :)

Great ann out today for sure guys.... very happy with the FIRST US CONTRACT announced today, will be interesting

to see what happens after the unknown US company team visit the Moolap site in the near future,

Also found this article about a new silicon discovery in QLD which also mentions a "possible" $500 Million processing plant being built there: :o if its true the words spanner ,works and MHM come to mind lol....not our core activity I know but its worth knowing all

of the current info out there for investors.

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2011/11/0...local-news.html

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. :biggrin:

Hey All,

Have found the TWO trademark names that MHM has applied for in the US, ALRECO & A ALRECO also note the address of

MHM METALS CORPORATION once you click on one of the applications, I wonder who`s address it could be Bens, Johns??

http://www.trademarks411.com/trademark-sea...als+Corporation

Cheers Radd.

ADDITIONAL US PROCESSING CONTRACT

ASX Release ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 10 November 2011

MHM Metals Limited (ASX:MHM) has secured an additional processing contract for the supply of feedstock to

the planned US salt slag and black dross processing facility. The twelve month contract has been structured as

a ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“tippingÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ arrangement, where MHM assumes ownership of recovered aluminium, salt flux and aluminium

oxide. The contract provides a mechanism for the parties to explore a tolling arrangement where the customer

retains ownership of recovered aluminium and salt flux, on the basis of demonstrated recoveries.

Following MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s announcement of the first supply contract on 4 November, this additional contract is an

immensely positive development for MHM, demonstrating continued progression in the global expansion of the

companyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s aluminium waste recycling technology.

Due to the dynamics of the US aluminium industry, the details of this contract must remain confidential and

MHM must refrain from revealing the counterparty or contract terms.

Subsequent companies that engage contractually with MHM may also require contract information and

company names to remain confidential prior to commencement of MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s US operations. A number of US

aluminium companies accepting the MHM solution may experience reduced or denied landfill access or large

landfill cost increases if identified as contracting with MHM. This is particularly problematic in the period

between contracting for waste recycling and commencement of MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s operations.

Due to contractual limitations MHM also cannot reveal tonnages to be processed. MHM intends to later provide

overall contracted supply volumes when it can be done so in a manner that provides no risk for identification of

the underlying counterparties. The anticipated processing capacity of the first US plant remains 200,000-

250,000 tonnes per annum.

MHM continues to engage with a number of other companies with substantial salt slag and black dross

volumes and management is working diligently to secure additional processing contracts in the near future.

Site due diligence continues to progress well, and MHM remains on track to complete the land acquisition at the

end of January subject to finalisation of government incentives and concluding environmental due diligence.

Phase one of the environmental study of the property has not identified any issues of concern, and the testing

is being conducted as part of a standard approach applied with any US property acquisition.

MHM is working to finalise the date for a press conference, anticipated to be held together with senior

government officials, during which details of the property purchase and availability of government incentives

and support for the project will be released. Whilst the government incentives must be formally approved,

MHM remains confident that the environmental and economic benefits of MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s business, and the positive

impacts upon the sustainability of the aluminium industry, will herald significant support from government.

MHM hopes to conduct this press conference as soon as possible, in the coming weeks.

Small minority here appear to be only holding or following this stock! Again another good announcement today. The penny willl drop shortly unless of course they're swallowed up of course. Next couple of weeks look very very interesting!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the reminder, mme

From the weekly perspective, I had given MHM a miss, caught as it is inside a falling channel structure:

post-20537-1320918600_thumb.jpg

But on the Daily, a rising channel emerges, supported by a Bullish MACD Divergence.

It's also made a higher High after two higher Lows.

post-20537-1320918740_thumb.jpg

For me to enter a new Long position, it has to break outside the falling channel - 93c next week, let's say.

But it may yet drop back to the bottom of either channel and close the gap between November 3rd and 4th.