MHM

ShareCafe

It's an interesting announcement as it has so many clues imo as to how bloody big this stock is going to be. It's not only the US but he is looking after North America.

Geelong all going to plan. Won't be in this quarter but December quarter will illustrate the figures that many at this point don't seem to believe. Then we mustn't forget the sidelines Mt Thomas (a real dark horse) and the Silica!! Hate to say it but gotta love this stock! :biggrin:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate don`t worry I`m just as excited about this stock as you are, hasn`t been too much lately to talk about but todays ann is just

Awesome, and as you mentioned read between the lines and its even better again, what the sp needs is 2/3 anns to come out , Moolap

up and running with no problems, site selection for a new plant in the US,and the Silicon in Tassie, and who nows with MHM they

have a track record of surprising us with anns from left field, no lies apart from a couple of investment propertys that we own this

is our retirement fund , so much potential and so much going on, major blue sky ahead for this soon to be GLOBAL COMPANY.

Cheers Radd. :biggrin:

Your not alone guys, very encouraging statement today. But for some it will always be a case of Jerry Maguire's "Show me the Money!" and a meaningful rerating won't occur until after the money starts coming in and the propeller-heads can enter the $'s for real into their spreadsheets.

Remember also there will most likely be some selling pressure over coming months as some of those who got in early enough last year start cashing out a portion of their gains after a 12mth CGT wait. I know there will be plenty who'll hold onto every single share they've got, but there will be also plenty who stick to their plans and in the current climate of uncertainty, chose to cash in some of their gains.

The regular Appendix3B announcements suggest to me a fair few of the option holders might be considering converting their mainly illiquid positions into the more liquid heads, in order to offload a few. Not much reason to do so otherwise considering the >12mth to maturity.

Great to have you on board also Disco Stu, excellent comments as always, Just a thought but I wonder if and it wouldn`t be a bad

idea on MHM`s behalf that all FP holders get a free shares % in a spin off of the Silica {if it all works out of course} and maybe thats

what current option holders are thinking ,hence a lot of recent conversions , now I know I`m drawing a long bow here but it has crossed

my mind recently, and I`m sure all option holders would get plenty of fore warning if this was to happen but it would be a great way

for MHM to get xtra money in the bank and still look after current fp holders whilst no dilution would occur and they would get that little

bit xtra coin now rather than in 13 months, anyways just a passing thought on my behalf, umm and why 2 secretary`s!! is this for North

America or Tassie ??? time will tell.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. :biggrin:

It is all well and nice to sit here having a tea party about the lovely news BUT the hell has been dumped out of this.

Every announcement brings a dump and the only way up is multiple announcements otherwise it is going back down below one dollar again.

Why did the last announcement not confirm Moolap is commissioned. Has power been restored? Very smoke and mirror announcement on Moolap IMO.

• 1 month later...

Hi mme

Over the road a few charts have been posted. I can't repost the image (don't want to take credit for something that isnt mine) but the general consensus was that yesterdays action resulted in a strong break of the downtrend.

A number of indicators are looking bullish and if we are able to close green today then I think we will be over $1 very soon IMO.

Hi Melua,

MHM closed down on Friday so the downtrend has not been broken. With the US and Euro markets down on Friday does not bode well for Monday.

In regards to their technology there have been a number of companies that have tried to recycle salt slag in the past, however none offered a fully closed loop solution to the best of my knowledge.

The MHM plant in Moolap Victoria is now pretty much up and running as planned (I do however admit that they have had delays in regards to the plants upgrade, evaporation ponds, etc).

The Aussie plant has a processing capacity of 60,000 tpa. The first plant in the US is anticipated to process between 200-250,000 tpa. In addition MHM recently hired John Pough from SSC. He had worked with SSC for 21 years and his move to MHM was supported by SSC. As per there update to the market last week it also appears that expansion into Canada is on the cards and the processing of "black doss" has also been highlighted as another product that we may be able to process.

MHM also have the rights over additional technologies including SPL and the additional processing of aluminium oxide.

I will admit that I jumped in too early (over $1), that management has let a few time frames slip (not all of them were 100% their fault) and that an increase in the SP is hugely reliant on overseas expansion. However my research does indicate that there is significant potential with the processing of salt slag alone. The additional opportunities of SLP, Aluminium Oxide and black doss are all cream IMO.

Yes timelines line haven't been met but Friday's release surely is worth reading. If this all falls into place then this stock will be a t/o target imo. The recent appointment (PUGH) should also not be sneezed at!! :biggrin: As usual please DYOR as I hold a sizeable portion in this Company.

Don't forget the silica and copper prospects!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Operations in Geelong continue to progress. MHM Metals Ltd (ASX:MHM) subsidiary Alreco is pleased that

aluminium recovery from recycled salt slag is far exceeding expectations. This additional volume of recovered

metal has led to refinements to optimise the process. This is not uncommon with commissioning new

processes.

These refinements will soon be completed. Alreco will then commence re-processing the stockpile of stored

partly-processed salt slag, in addition to ongoing receipt of new salt slag, non-salt slag and dross. The

stockpiled partly-processed material was accrued by Alreco as part of the exercise to continue processing

operations in Geelong concurrent with new plant construction.

When this stockpile is reduced Alreco will begin processing AlcoaÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s 160,000 tonne salt slag landfill. Landfill

processing will be used by Alreco to balance the throughput of the plant ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ processing the landfilled salt slag

resource will vary according to the volumes received from Alcoa and Sims. This will enable Alreco to maximise

plant throughput and efficiency. It is expected that the landfill will be processed at about 35,000 tonnes per year

over five years, in addition to the estimated 24,000 tonnes per year from Sims and Alcoa. Alreco is also exploring

opportunities to increase the ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“non-landfillÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ feedstock.

Construction of the salt crystalliser is underway, and the technology providers have indicated that the system

will be commissioned at the end of this calendar year.

The first AL80 shipment is awaiting departure.

Alreco continues to host prospective future client visitors from the United States at the Geelong plant. The

companyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s priority is to keep building relationships and generate more supply contracts.

US ALUMINIUM OPERATIONS UPDATE

MHM Metals continues to advance salt slag recycling in the United States. The appointment of John Pugh in an

executive role has yielded positive results for MHM, and feedback also suggests this was well regarded by the

US aluminium industry.

The company continues to engage with US salt slag producers. It is evident that a major opportunity presents

to recycle another waste stream from the aluminium industry, known as ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“black drossÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢. Black dross is a byproduct

from reverberatory furnace operations and generally has a similar composition to salt slag, albeit often

with a higher aluminium content. Black dross recycling also presents an opportunity to recover aluminium,

salt/potash and auminium oxides. This product differs from the dross product that MHM has been processing

for Sims in Australia, which does not contain salts. MHM is in dialogue with a number of companies that

produce large volumes of this material, and discussions for closed-loop recycling of black dross are continuing.: Directors: Contact:

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Simon Wells

MHM is assessing a number of sites in the US for construction of the first salt slag and black dross recycling

plant. This will depend on a number of factors, most importantly the proximity to salt slag and black dross

suppliers. Recent discussions for black dross recycling may have some bearing on site determination. The

company will determine the potential of these additional feedstocks prior to making an unconditional site

acquisition. Irrespective, site due diligence including purchase price and negotiation of acquisition terms

continues on a number of sites.

MHM has identified additional landfilled/stockpiled salt slag that may present opportunities for recycling and

has begun research and entered discussions to assess viability.

MHM recently engaged with a number of companies with operations in the north eastern United States and

south eastern Canada, to assess a further region for salt slag and black dross recycling. A substantial volume of

material has been identified in this region as well as companies that are supportive of MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s business and that

share the imperative to cease landfilling.

MHM is also communicating with major US aluminium users such as the beverage can and automobile

manufacturers to encourage support and participation. MHM is evidently creating substantial impact in parts of

the US aluminium industry and receiving some very strong support.