ShareCafe

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch this space imo. Think announcement is not too far away! :biggrin:

Can someone please clarify with options like MHMO. If excised for CGT purposes is it the initial date of the purchase of the options or 12 months from the date they were excised. I'm getting conflicting reports!

Thanks for that guys/gals. Nice announcement this morning. Everything starting to line up for the Company and the piece I highlighted is big news:

Australian and US operational update

In the United States MHM continues to make progress in salt slag supply discussions with Smelter Service

Corporation, Alcoa and others. The company hopes to provide further update on this in the near future.

MHM Metals Corporation, the companyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s US operating subsidiary, has appointed a Director of Operations, North

America. Mr John Pugh, formerly Vice President of Business Development and Vice President of Operations for

Smelter Service Corporation, has been appointed to the role. Mr Pugh is widely regarded as one of the leading

operations executives in the US aluminium industry and will be a great asset for MHM. Smelter Service

Corporation and MHM agreed that Mr PughÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s appointment to MHM is in the best interests of the ongoing

cooperation between the companies. Mr Pugh holds a degree in business management and has 31 years

management experience in the metals industries. This includes five years with a manganese alloy foundry and

26 years in secondary aluminium recycling, including 21 years with Smelter Service Corporation. Mr PughÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s

appointment commenced on 1 July.

I'll keep talking to myself but watch this space!! Don't say I didn't tell you? :biggrin::biggrin:

John E. Pugh's Summary

30 years of experience in the metals industry. 25 years in secondary aluminum recycling.

John E. Pugh's Experience

<h3 class="position-title anet"> Director of Operations, North America </h3>

MHM Metals

Mining & Metals industry

July 2011 ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Present (1 month) Tennessee

<h3 class="position-title anet"> Exec. Vice President of Business Development </h3>

Smelter Service Corporation

Mining & Metals industry

May 1990 ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ July 2011 (21 years 3 months)

Secondary Aluminum Recycling

<h3 class="position-title anet"> Vice President of Operations </h3>

Smelter Service Corporation

Privately Held; Mining & Metals industry

1996 ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 2007 (11 years)

Ha ha MME , never fear I`m still here lol, hey what a great ann today for MHM, what a score this appointment is.

I certainly don`t under-estimate the experience of MR John Pugh, this is another major piece of the puzzle for MHM ,well done.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. :biggrin: