MHM

ShareCafe

I think the problem with this stock, by way of the Big end of towns view, is the lack of earnings history associated with it. This attitude was pretty much summed up some Analysist who was sitting in on YMYC back when MHM had just gone for it's run. While the TA guys was pretty positive, suggesting that there was further upside potential abit after some consolidation (turned out to be considerable consolidation) the FA guy totally dissmissed it on the basis of the lack of it's earning history and the sky high PE or actual neg PE. While there may be some price appreciation from left field, such as an announcement on JV projects with Alcoa in the US, the likely imputus for a revaluation will come through run's on the board in terms of earnings - for the FA propeller head that was on YMYC there is no greater proof of concept in regards to an 'unproven technology' than money being earned and deposited in the bank. Anyhow, just my natterings, but in this market baring an unexpected announcement it will take money coming in for a reassessment by the big end of town.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you missed the market during the past week and a half?

I think the stock has held up tremedously well given the carnage experienced by a hell of a lot of other stocks. MG could of said that 2000 plus stocks were about to go south a week and a half ago and he would of been on the money!! :biggrin:

What is exactly is your game? Are you a trader? Better and more predictable stocks to trade than this one which surprises me why MG also chose MHM!

I'm a fundamentalist. Re read what's coming up. If you choose to sell I might actually pick up your stock.

Disclaimer: In top 40 option holders and holding mains. :biggrin:

MMe, they have promised for sometime USA expansion and road shows. I have heard nothing. How long do I wait before the ship sinks here. I am looking for a serious bounce when markets improve. Are the top 40 topping up or getting out?

PS I am a trader/investor at the same time.

Yes but they have until mid year with regards to to this. End of the month or by mid next month I think is fair to expect the announcement. As I posted previously 5 of the top 10 have increased their holdings during May. Off market buying again today is imo of interest. In answer to MG, yes until there is proof of the Geelong results the big boys probably won't touch this one particularly in the current environment. :biggrin:

Hey MME , Myself also in the top 40 option holders num 27 but in the other 2 accounts combined with this one would be 17th

so very happy with this :biggrin: also holding heads but to convert oppies to combine heads I would only just make it into the top 40,

Which says a lot about the potential that plenty of others {and myself} think and believe this company has, as we know shares

are handed from the impatient to the patient and this is where the REAL MONEY is made.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd.

PS: first thing I`m gonna buy is a new car :laugh: pic attached

post-2860-1307446285.jpg