MHM

ShareCafe

Silica - that's right because they have previously said they will only drill once they are sure the off-takes are confirmed as serious or words to that effect. As I said I like the story, (have held this previously) but will try to time the entry to get a many bangs for my buck as possible!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey MME,

From left field with MHM is becoming the norm lol, IMHO I thought this company could be a 10 bagger from here easily without

anything more than processing the Aluminium Salt Slag, but now well the sky isn`t even the limit lol, not trying to ramp at all

but if the NMP can be proven to work {and why would it have been installed in the Geelong plant if it didn`t JMO}, this little

company could be worth billions in the future, and then theres the Silica in Tassie , so the story goes {from those that attended the AGM}

that MHM wouldn`t spend any money on drilling the Silica tenements untill they have an off-take agreement in place, and in todays

ann MHM have ordered drill-rig/s to begin drilling, well I know what that tells me and we are certainly on the same page MME regarding

this reading between the lines thing :laugh: , what a year this could be for all shareholders, MHM management expect to be in the top ASX300

within 12 months, and if only some of the above happens I reckon we are a great chance to be there.

Cheers Radd :biggrin:

Hey there Monkey Man,

Have checked both reports on page 13 and not sure what wording you are referring to, the reports I checked are on MHM`s website

so not sure if you have used this or another website for the report.

What I do know though is that MHM have 100% rights to landfill from Alcoa in Geelong and maybe this is what your meaning, are

happy to help if you can post the wording from the report that your questioning, I know you replied to MME but again are more than

happy to clarify if I can :)

Cheers Radd

Hi Radd,

On Page 13 of the RB Milestone Group report from October 2010, there is discussoin about 'additional technologies'. Aluminium oxide processing to produce aluminium metal is one technology presented.

In the quarterly they mention NMP aluminium oxide processing technology, but for aluminium oxide product.

I'm wondering the significance of this difference in product. Perhaps RB Milestone group got it wrong, perhaps the full technology hasn't been implemented at Geelong, or perhaps it is just the way they are writing their announcment, either way the potential difference in product means a difference in forecast revenues?

Just a thought for the group.

MM

Hey Monkey Man,

Yes it could well be that RB Milestone have got it wrong/ or just the way it is written {that is my 2 thoughts anyways} well there

hasn`t been much info about the NMP from MHM and why would you if it is a new tech{would be handy to give a decent reply to U though}

Its all guess work as far as $$$ forcasts go {either way} but here is a couple of links to look at the huge potential for the company if

they have it down pat:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6110434.html

http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy99osti/26043.pdf

Hope this helps MM .

Cheers Radd :biggrin:

Hey MME,

The bots are relent`less on this stock, I`ve seen lots of bots over the years but none like we have seen on MHM in recent times,

I take this as a positive sign ,one minute they put the price up next its price down lol, frustrating to watch but it will take a lot

more than that for me to part with any of my shares or oppies , like maybe $10 price I might part with half , :biggrin:

thats my current goal anyways. :devilsmiley: , a really exciting year ahead for holders.

Cheers Radd