BCC - BEAM COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS LIMITED

ShareCafe

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be all academic anyway. Meridian can drive this down to 0.008c easily and then force the re-pricing of the rights issue to 0.005c or lower. Meridian have the gun, the bullets and the power to pull the trigger to get whatever they want. Perhaps the 3 amigos will have the last laugh?

A 5 for 1 at 0.005c anyone?

Auto and U.T, I wouldn't be betting any amount of cash on settlement for Ezion or Blue crest in mid Jan .

Bcrest, it would appear, has only just found out about the no off shore drilling in winter thing and do u reckon they are gunna settle on current terms knowing drilling in winter is a no no .

Do u think Ezion now knowing bcc is liable for off shore drilling in winter and with no forward guaranteed income will be paying out bcc ?

They must be aware of the current situation now and be asking lots of questions as well.

As mentioned a while ago I find it rather amusing that no deposits were said to be taken and no firm dates set for both of the above .

What must AIDEA be thinking here and I do note their positive press release/report and this from asx release ;

Settlement of the sale is conditional upon the consent of the Alaskan Industrial Development and Export Authority (ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“AIDEAÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ),and is expected to be finalised in mid-January 2014

So if Kov and BC don't settle and the Asians don't get there money back by the 25/1 will Meridian bail bcc out ?

Or will the current bankers say what the stuff is going on here and we want out and we want out NOW ?

I don't know the answer to the bankers as they won't respond and nor will they tell me anything over the ph .

I don't know the answer to this question either but what if bcc go belly up after Ezion has control of KOV ? Can Ez just chuck it on a boat and take it anywhere ? I thought AIDEA had the right to take out the major lender and take control of the rig plus I thought they had some lieu on some of bcc's assets as well . So does that imply EZ has just paid out x millions and will lose control of the jur in the event bcc defaults?

No freakin wonder BCC can't find a JV partner for West eagle and off shore . I'll stick with my statement about EOS as they tried to take on something with no money and it has been good fun as now bcc has no money either . So now do we see GEM come back into play ? that would be interesting and show intent on the off shore no show .

gg

I wouldnt pay for anything now that I couldnt use till mid April?

I will pay for it in mid April.

But WE're hungry now?

Sorry, but those 'I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today' days are gone and you will now get your hamburger on Tuesdays, if at all.

Till then its cardboard and newspaper to ward the Arctic gusts.

Just an opinion.

Regards,

TCG

Re-pricing of RI to 0.005c a near certainty in my opinion.

lol wtf. ive been away for a while and im shocked to see where BCC is at!

they really did a number on this company.

I cant believe these boys on $500k a year didn't realise that trying to grow too fast with huge debts = certain failure.

If they just concentrated on developing kenai loop they would of been able to earn $500k a year forever.

Stock is 1.1c. What happens if they re-price to .008C? It goes straight down to 0.008c and it fails. I think Meridian would want BCC as cheaply as possible. Re-price it to 0.005c and so the stock gets sold down to that level. It still probably fails to raise the cash so Meridian clean up the shortfall and end up with control of BCC.