BCC - BEAM COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS LIMITED

ShareCafe

Actually, if Bill Beament reckons he's got a decade left at Paulsens I'll take that as almost gospel. You see the difference is he has always under-promised and over-delivered. Much different to this mob.

I'll be very surprised if BCC sustains a price above 9.5c on a successful KL4. Hope I'm wrong because I plan on holding 3M BCC by close of business tomorrow.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if Bill Beament reckons he's got a decade left at Paulsens I'll take that as almost gospel.

I have never been a believer in religion, would rather sticks to facts, like the fact BCCs reserves have been drilled and tested.....

"I have never been a believer in religion, would rather sticks to facts"

Life's not black and white davo. You'll realise this when you've had more life experience. I probably felt similar to you when I was in my 20's and 30's.

Reality is if we can have another KL well at least as good as the first one and they can paint a legitimate picture of the size of the KL field based on the 3D Seismic then a sustained SP significantly higher than 9.5c should be possible.

That said I still would not want to be holding the options though as I seriously doubt now that any meaningful results will come from SC this year unless rig transport is announced very soon.

UT: "Reality is if we can have another KL well at least as good as the first one and they can paint a legitimate picture of the size of the KL field based on the 3D Seismic then a sustained SP significantly higher than 9.5c should be possible."

Yes, that may change things. They would have to come out and clearly explain WHY they believe the KL field is full of xxx amount of recoverable gas. If the xxx is in the vicinity of say 500 BCF then I agree this will be in the teens. The question is can they confidently predict that on the result of only the next well (assuming it flows at similar rates to KL#1)?

Maybe they should employ Soulsurfer as their geo PR man?

I doubt they will be able to predict anything 100% but if they hit another good well and then explain how big they think the field is based on the 3D seismic I think it will be enough to get the market excited - especially in light of the fact that we should be drilling the next KL well after KL#4 pretty much on the back of it before moving over to West Eagle. You can bet your bottom dollar if they can do it they will do it after all we will be needing more funds before the end of the year to keep drilling especially if we are going to drill anything at SC.

Oh well, at least I didn't get the chance to buy more on market today at 6.3c+.

Why shouldn't I be surprised? Let's see the terms first and then I'll make a comment.

Oppie holders would have to be worried if this CR is higly dilutionary. I reckon Bell Potter clients might be getting a nice little parcel of shares after that report.

That has been the pattern for some time now. Share price recovers to be cut off at the knees by a capital raising. Presumably there will come a time when that pattern comes to an end. Maybe it will be this time, maybe not.