Peak Oil/Peak Exports

davo22

In reply to: Ice9 on Thursday 25/09/08 09:53pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ....... Good one Ice.

I laughed so hard I almost had a slight bowel movement.

Especially the one Stop sleeping in the middle of the day like stoners.

So true, so true

C http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Ice9 on Thursday 25/09/08 09:53pm

Hey Ice - we not just pretty face but good poets too

Being Albanian Isnt Just A Nationality

Itz A Gift

Im With The Rest

But Of All The Other Places

Albania Is Truly The Best

We ARE All Created Equally,

But Only The Lucky

First are Created

Albanian's

Albanian love is all around

My fellow Albanians dont let me down

so show your pride and say it true

cuz Albanian pride flows through you

Forget about the rest

Albanians do it best

Bump-n-Pump Albanian style

cuz we can make you smile

Ma Albanian Pride

I will not HIDE

Ma Albanian Race

I will NEVER disgrace

Flows Hot & True

Ma Albanian ppl

Thru think & Thin

Till da day we DIE

Our Albanian Flag

higher then the REST

Cuz everyone knows

Albanians r da best! :..

ALBANIAN PRIDE IS MY MIND,

ALBANIAN PRIDE IS MY KIND,

SO STEP ASIDE AND LET US THROUGH, CUZ ITS ALL ABOUT DA ALBO CREW

Lifes a bytch and then u die

But if ur ALBANIAN you die with pride

*PASS THIS ON 2 ALL UR ALBANIAN

In reply to: ComUnNoTerms on Friday 26/09/08 05:48am

ComUnNoTerms,

I'm not sure what is worse - your courage, your logic, your scansion or your rhyme.

But be assured Mr Market will, eventually, get to those who are lucky rather than good.

I'm still waiting for your reply, but never wrestle in a mudpile with a pig - you'll get bored, and the pig has had more practice.

Ian Whitchurch

In reply to: ian_whitchurch on Friday 26/09/08 08:52pm

But be assured Mr Market will, eventually, get to those who are lucky rather than good.

Dear Ian - thankyou for finally talking sense. Though I believe that God shines down on me I cant blame it all on just luck.

And I will finalise my contribution to this tread with an Albanian saying recently made famous by the future USA President.

You can put lipstick on a Pig, but its still a Pig. (Summary of Oil stocks in this climate) http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Best

Com http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/hypocrite.gif

QUOTE (ComUnNoTerms @ Friday 26/09/08 09:16pm)

ComUnNoTerms,

You may or may not have checked back in this thread, but oil is $27 a barrel more than it was at the end of Katrina.

If your oil company has production, if it can't make money at these prices then they are doing something wrong.

Next, you either accept there is some level of transparency, in which case you can believe what CERA tells you, or you don't, and you can't.

ComUnNoTerms, you appear to switch between positions as convenient.

Me, I believe that Google Maps and records of rig rentals and records of construction of water handling facilities and associated capex can tell you many things ... but these things are not important if you make up shit as you go.

Finally, "You can put lipstick on a Pig, but its still a Pig. (Summary of Oil stocks in this climate)" ... hundred and eight bucks a barrel. Coops may be at thirty eight cents, but I'm sure you could do their net monthly cash flow if you could be bothered.

Ian Whitchurch

PS Lets not even nod at Westexas and acknowledge the 'peak exports' part of this thread. It is absolutely inconceivable under any circumstances that the Little Father may pay attention to domestic demand.

Dear Ian

I thought you didnt want to play anymore?

You may or may not have checked back in this thread, but oil is $27 a barrel more than it was at the end of Katrina.

If your oil company has production, if it can't make money at these prices then they are doing something wrong.

I've no doubt that Oil companys are making money. In fact some are making tons of the stuff. Perhaps you can give me a chart on the direct correlation between an Oilers cash reserves and thier share price.

Oh by the way. I did make a tentative buy into Nzo during the week so I guess you could call me a hypocrete. Its just that at times I can be partual to a porky pig with lipstick and a g-string. If it loses a few pound however its off to the freezer works.

Com http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

QUOTE (ComUnNoTerms @ Friday 26/09/08 10:07pm)

ComUnNoTerms,

Call me old fashioned, but I have this thing about annual Net Free Cash and it's relationship to long term stock prices.

Oh yes, and we were talking about CERA and the reliability or otherwise of their forecasts ... or are you hoping the topic has been changed ?

Ian Whitchurch

PS Glad you saw NZO.

PPS Chartists hate good stocks when they are cheap, and love them when they are expensive. This is because they cannot be bothered to do research.

Oh by the way Ian I forgot to add.

Me, I believe that Google Maps and records of rig rentals and records of construction of water handling facilities and associated capex can tell you many things ... but these things are not important if you make up shit as you go.

You finally understand. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. All those things about oil maps etc just are not important beacause you can just make shit UP as you GO along.

Finaly you have hit the nail on the head and we understand each other. Please take that important piece of wistom free of charge(its worthless)

best Com

things are not important if you make up shit as you go along

The above is an opinion only. Please do your own research!!!!! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/king.gif

In reply to: wolverine on Friday 26/09/08 10:41pm

To add a nearly completely innacurate and wrong email off the COE thread here by someone or other. See the price I'm citing for 2005-6 oil.

ian_whitchurch

Posted Thursday 19/08/04 07:20pm

Report Post Quote Post

940 posts

Joined Jul 04

10 Thanks

Theflasherman,

As far as the price of oil goes, oil for 2005-6 delivery doesnt go below US$40 at the moment.

Arwon is going back along the migration path from Worrior ... it's as close to a sure thing as you get in the oil business.

Similarly, I'd be very surprised if Worrior missed - it's a shallow well, and the shallower a well is, the less chance of hitting tight sandstone a la Yarrow-2.

Ian Whitchurch