ShareCafe

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: paperclip on Monday 23/07/07 03:31pm

When you look at sp movements like ADY it's hard to get excited for DLS http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/sadsmiley02.gif

It always just seems a bit further away .

Good luck PC .

In reply to: paperclip on Monday 23/07/07 03:31pm

Dear PC,

Pulled my bid on SPP

SPP heaps of $500 lots of shares going through.

This is smart guys buying for the $5000 SPP.

If they are holding they are selling their parcel down to

a few shares and taking it up at 16c.

Its easy to get out at the bottom price of a stock.

Its hard to get out at the top.

I am buying small parcels under different names around 17c.

The Marina 1 well is a great prospect in spite of the management.

Get out once drilling starts.

Cheers all

CO

Looks like anyone wanting DLS should be able to buy on market for 16 cents so why worry about their SPP. With the shares down 18% already today one has to hand it to their great management once again. What a nerve to make an announcement like that and at the sametime ask shareholders for more money. What happened to the great Dixon is he still around?

In reply to: albion on Monday 23/07/07 05:31pm

I agree Albion - What happened to the almighty Dixon????

They swayed me back when they were looking for support & fair dinkum, I don't see much has changed at all...what I am worried about is if the SP doesn't make some kind of recovery, MARINA will only be enough to lift prices back to where they were only hours ago...

C'mon Dixon, & where's 2187?...has gone AWOL once his prediction of 27c went awry....

Still hold (don't know how much longer), but fed up!

Also, if the SP drops under current levels they won't raise a single dollar with the share placement will they.?? Who'd buy it up?

Gawd the DLS combined brain power is amazing isn't it???

Whoops, nearly fell off my soap box!!!!

Even blind Freddy knows that in the current market an announcement that is judged to be the slightest bit negative will get murdered. With the many oils even reasonable announcements (eg CVN) are getting hit. You would think all management would be aware of this but not DLS who seem to think they can get away with anything as usual. What a time to announce a SPP and cause the shares to drop 18%. No wonder the talks of merger T/O fell through, the history of DLS management would put anybody off. If the quality of DLS management only matched the quality of their assets there is no doubt the shares would a way higher than the current 16 cents once again. Its very hard not to be critical.

Seem to remember the last placement having the same type of reaction.

I still hold because I believe that DLS has the fundamentals to be a stock worth 30 cents plus. As we all talk about the negatives we are missing the positives - production up and future earnings are anyoneÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s guess. Yes I am frustrated about the SP, however revenue continues to grow, this eventually has to reflect SP. Current management have an opportunity to shine, if not - we can vote them out, however the spotlight is on them nowÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.lets see what happens in the next two months. This was once a 4 cent stock!!!!

@ 16 cents the SPP is still a good buy as we closed at 17 cents........

JGK http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/weirdsmiley.gif