DLS

ShareCafe

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Bill Gates @ Friday 18/05/07 11:59am)

The fact that the co is in talks in regards to "change of control", DLS holders may never get to partake in any sharescene speculated spp anyway .

A major DLS shareholder at another site said he would accept 30 cents for his shares . The same shareholder was a backer of Dixon camp during the recent board changes .

One of the spec theories out there was that the Dixon camp was possibly looking to take control .

With the comments of the substantial shareholder nominating himself as a seller, I suspect that theory is not correct and DLS is negotiating something else . Only time will tell .

Every week more oil wells, reserves, and income in ths strong oil price environment . Now two significant JV partners . Months only till Marina is drilled with Exxon Mobil . Certainly DLS is one to hold and accumulate in my opinion .

In reply to: Bill Gates on Friday 18/05/07 09:59am

BG,

I'd love DLS to fly, but one needs to recognise that many of the recent C&S wells had not actually been brought on-line at the end of March.

DLS was also substantially cash-flow negative in the March quarter with capital expenditure $3million in excess of sales revenue. The real cash gap would have been more than $3m given DLS' corporate overheads.

The June quarter will probably see a similar cash-outflow.

Some thought needs to be given to the way in which DLS will find the cash to fund Bonaparte drilling. Debt-funding exploration would be insanity.

Anyone got a good handle on DLS' cash-in-bank for the next two quarters?

R/happy

In reply to: happychappy on Friday 18/05/07 01:03pm

The last time they needed cash to complete Tintaburra program they went to the bank .

I know that cash is only for Tintaburra, but an extension to finance and terms is surely not out of the question if cash is needed, considering Tintaburra keeps proving itself and offers great insurance in reserves alone .

disappionting close today http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/sadsmiley02.gif

nothing that a couple or three black JB's wont fix i supopose!

see ya Mond'y , have a good one

cheers PC

In reply to: paperclip on Friday 18/05/07 04:29pm

Just flighty traders .

They follow each other in and chase eachother out .

They can't help themselves - they have rules, which half the time are really reactions to other short term traders exiting to pay their heating bills http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

What do you reckon Zaitech ?

Consolidating solidly . No mention of corporate negotiations in the presentation .

A large holder at another site reckons 27 cents looks good on the 'charts' . Mind you he was saying 30 cents recently http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

At 27 cents 30 % on top of todays average . Almost sounds like a takeover premium % . But he did say 'chart' . Oh well, more waiting around .

In reply to: bello on Wednesday 23/05/07 02:30pm

i dont understand what goes on in these presentations but would they not have to let potential investors know exactally what sort of negotiations are taking place??

i'm just a current share holder so i dont matter, but for new sophisicator types......surely they need to know!

cheers PC

• 2 weeks later...

Melbourne age newspaper wrote about DLS and BUY.Had both DLS and BUY as stocks to purchase as they had upside. DLS forcast to hit 45 - 50 cents once it breaks through the 20 cent barrier.

JGK http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif