SYR - SYRAH RESOURCES LIMITED

ShareCafe

ManBearBull,

There was a veiled reference to TON from the floor in question time. The person asked was SYR concerned about "reports of an even larger resource close to SYR's deposit". Tolga just re-iterated in terms of quality of resource "there is no comparison". He didn't mention TON specifically. The fund manager I spoke with afterwards confirmed the bit about "no comparison". They have done enormous due diligence and travelled the globe meeting with lots of players in graphite (suppliers/customers) and he said that SYR's assert is unique. His words: "There is nothing like itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.in my opinion".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there is enough demand coming for graphite that there can be more than one successful new producer. The obvious one after SYR is TON if they can tick a lot more boxes. For me, they are a lot further behind SYR than some would believeÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.. hey King L? ;)

Good Morning Melua,

Your posts give the impression of well researched diligence on your stocks of interest. I have just entered SYR on the potential for graphite in batteries. But I wouldn't like a dramatic crash of the share price. Had too many of those I think I will have to put a stop after your comments around 3.50 for no particular reason this price

The large MOUs already entered into between SYR and customers have foreshadowed substantial growth in the carbon-replacement market, provided only that SYR can supply at a competitive price. We all know by now that production and shipment costs from Balama are so low that SYR, as a single supplier, will be well-positioned to provide and sell more graphite than the total currently consumed in the world - and to do so very profitably. The demand is there, right now. It's not high-tech, it's not blue sky. But it is an important transition, one which will revolutionize the graphite market, and one only possible by the huge size and high grade of the Balama deposit.

Li-ion batteries, and power storage systems using vanadium, will be the icing on the cake. Together with the "base-load" carbon replacement market, they are the reason for the current share price, and the rationale for expecting significant further growth in the medium term.

Ciabatta

Some of the volume may have been short cover for swing traders and day traders buying the dip.

Couple of traders I chat to, noticed some oversold tech signals and started buying the dip this arvo.

I've exited the trade today but will probably hit it again soon, for some more downside swings