ShareCafe

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike 11,

from my perspective there is no reason at all other than the fact the sharemarket for small caps is dominated by short termers and sentiment rules.

If someone wants to give us all an explanation I am always willing to listen but for me its a top up opportunity.

Ask yourself, what is different today compared to yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
The reason NWH is getting hammered is that Goldman Sachs is playing around with it and slowly divesting themselves of this stock. Notice how there is still a strong selling trend despite the health and fundamentals being strong

• 1 month later...

In reply to Daggie's request:

Technically, I might put NWH on a watchlist; but at this stage wouldn't want to hold it in either direction.

Having seen that it responds reasonably well to MACD Divergence, chances are the latest Divergence may again prevail. However, as price has only just broken the falling trendline and dropped off again, I'd expect it to retest that line; which may mean another Low.

post-20537-1370335536_thumb.jpg

There are many and far more promising stocks around at this time IMHO...

Hi Ian,

Some codes I did mention recently include: ASL, CSE, ERA, DYE, ISN, NEA, LOM, SLR, TSE, PDN, MYG.

You'll find various charts in their respective threads.

If you click on the drop-down arrow behind a member's name, you'll find a category "member's posts".

While I can't comment on every single trade I make, or stock I hold, I often post charts of particular stocks and what I have done or plan to do with those. I have given up posting regular updates of my watchlist or scan results because, at times, the lists become too long to remain meaningful; as a sole (lone) trader, I can't possibly take an entry in every one that may "promise" to bounce. And if one doesn't live up to expectations, or exceeds another one I did take - you know what that elicits from the anti-T/A brigade, I'm sure.

• 4 years later...

SP has a way to go before reaching the heights during mining boom, but conditions seem to be improving in the mining services sector. Looks like picking up another contract......

Stuart McKinnon

Thursday, 19 October 2017 10:50AM

NRW Holdings is in the box seat to win a $300 million mining contract on Gascoyne ResourcesÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Dalgaranga gold project near Mt Magnet.

The company has been named preferred contractor for mining, drilling and blasting on four open pits over six years after a competitive tendering process.

The final contract award is subject to finalisation of contract terms and conditions.

NRW will initially have about 160 personnel on site rising to a peak of 200.

https://thewest.com.au/business/contracting...d-ng-b88633602z

post-330173-1508382226_thumb.png

• 8 months later...

SP up over 9% following release of their Update this morning that suggests their order book is currently $2.05 billion, with$875 million already committed for delivery in FY19

NRW Holdings Limited ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Company Operational Update

NRW is pleased to advise that as a result of the $93 million Isaac Plains contract extension announced with

Stanmore Coal last week, the recent $230 million Curragh contract extension and the $420 million Baralaba coal

contract, both awarded in May, the total order book has now increased to near record levels at $2.05 billion, as at

the end of May 2018.

Other recent contract wins also include circa $65 million of new work and contract extensions in the Golding Civil

and Urban businesses and a $7 million trial rehabilitation project at the Argyle Diamond Mine.

The order book now includes around $875 million of work secured for delivery next financial year with total

revenues in FY19 expected to exceed $1.1 billion.

NRWÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s West Australian civil business is well placed to participate in the upcoming major iron ore replacement

and sustaining tonnes projects, the first of which is expected to commence during the first half of the 2019

financial year.

Jules Pemberton, Managing Director and CEO said, ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“NRW continues to be very well placed to capitalise on the

significant strength in the Australian resources and Infrastructure sectors. Our increasingly diverse and

geographic service offering is further broadening and currently includes projects for key clients across the bulk

commodities, lithium, gold, public infrastructure and urban development sectors.

With an order book of $2.05 billion and $875 million already committed for delivery in FY19, we are well

positioned to expect revenue growth in excess of 40% over the 2018 financial year.ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

post-330173-1530009374_thumb.png