AVZ - AVZ MINERALS LIMITED

ShareCafe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, finished the day down another 11.54% @ 11.5c.

Noticed someone let the Ninja out and he's working working overtime - gotta get those performance shares :biggrin:

Suggestion is AVZ to "barge -> Tanzania -> rail to Dar es Salaam. RIO had similar plans in MOZ - barge coal from Tete - didn't work for them, or shareholders

post-330173-1528194116_thumb.png

I wonder how the cheerleaders will view this? SP down 16.67% presently - looks like it may go sub 10c? Might be a light bulb moment for investors in his other stocks. Rather sneaky also they they posted a Top 20 as at 31 May 2018 showing no one had sold - then bingo

Change of DirectorÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s Interest Notice

Klaus Eckhof

4 June 2018

1. 9,500,000 ordinary shares off-market

2. 2,460,634 ordinary shares on-market

3. 5,019,525 ordinary shares on-market

5 June 2018

4. 9,519,841 ordinary shares on-market

6 June 2018

5. 6,000,000 ordinary shares on-market

Cobalt next?

Just reading some of the HC posts - someone mentioned needing to sell for tax reasons. Doesn't the man live in a tax haven - Monaco?

No excuse other than greed on both sides of the fence - those in the DRC selling the projects to those who buy them and sell the story to ASX investors

The ASX is full of mining gurus/magnates making themselves rich on the back of of these stocks - caveat emptor

SP now 8.9c - down 25.83% - there will be a lot of casualties left in the wake

For me, the penny dropped two days ago regarding the transport costs. I can't believe how negligent I was getting caught up in the all hype; given I have done so much research over the years in transport routes in Africa and Australia.The transport costs would be $450 to $700 per tonne, dependent on the port. For example, in 2013, TGS priced 26 cents/lb from Lubumbashi to Durban (which is the longest route). Add another $100/t for road to Lubumbashi and its US$673/t from Manono to Durban. It seems the only way for DRC lithium to be competitive is a Refinery to export Lithium Carbonate.

:puke:

Although

WFE suspends 2 weeks

and the AVZ selling is during that period

Maybe Klaus is taking a bigger stake in the CR ??

That is what he did with the first AVZ sell down

Anyway - take home message is about Klaus in all of this and I wouldnt invest with him..

Langford is in a very difficult situation - must be very challenging to his psyche