AVZ - AVZ MINERALS LIMITED

ShareCafe

I think ML is not MIA..

but gagged !

Recent contract renewal with performance linked in..

So I am sure he is still very active in the background. He is probably even more motivated to have this one succeed than he would be anyway given all that has gone down.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure he'll be back either for as long as Airguide is living out of AVZ's pocket :biggrin:

Not surprised the article was removed so quickly from HC due to "concerns". Get's in the way of a good ramp. Making posts like this is a small price to pay to keep the promotion machine going.

The spec end of the stock market is no joke. People get hurt. We have seen and heard of some very sad and tragic cases over the years. Being blind to the possible pitfalls and trying to shut down inconvenient truths just because they make you uncomfortable is the greatest disservice that you can do for your financial well being. But you have to have a go. I get that. I have my own stocks were I am having a go. But I will never allow myself to fall into blinded love with any of them. If a naysayer makes a point and I think it has merit then I thank him for saving my backside. If I think he doesn't then I thank him for making me revisit all the reasons I invested and for helping me to vocalize on the forum why I believe what I do.

HC is about and has always been about balanced discussion. It is not a club for fan boys and girls. It will continue to operate in that way and bullying will not be tolerated. I hope PLS does go well for you. From the little I know of it there seems to be a lot going in its favour.

Yes, I've read ninelives (HC moderator) bring up that post numerous times on numerous threads - sounds very reasonable to the uneducated/those who were not in the thread discussions at the time However, what really annoys me the most about that post was his comments about Jaded, who died soon after TON came out of VA.

That poor poster was hounded, bullied, ridiculed, called all manner of names, etc by the TON cheerleaders relentlessly for expressing a different POV to their rosy view. He was the most moderated and the most sin binned poster I know on HC. The cheerleaders were constantly TOUing him - that's when he, along with other "non-holders" were were restricted to 3 posts per day. He never backed down, came back from suspension time after time, and eventually was proven correct in what he was trying to get across to the cheerleaders when TON went into VA.

So for HC mods to use him as an example of showing balanced moderation is/was IMHO completely wrong. How is restricting a non holder or another poster with a differing POV getting a balanced debate happening on a stock discussion forum if you only have cheerleaders in the discussion - i.e. it's a non debate. All opinions should be viewed equally, as long as they are civil

Jaded and I spent a quite a bit of time talking to one another about what he called the "mongrel tactics" that were also used against yours truly - as you know I received a one post a day restriction on a certain thread, again thanks to cheerleaders with close ties to management constantly TOUing my posts - same relentless bullying "mongrel tactics" . After being told to put all my responses to all the other posters in one post I was then told my posts were too long :lol: All designed to shut down, IMHO.

Personally, I think the blog article is terrible, particularly its comparison with VRC; for the following reasons:

1. Lithium is not graphite. Graphite had a short-lived bubble and is in the doldrums. China has lots of undercapacity graphite mines but obviously not lithium mines.

2. AVZ obviously probably has the largest and lowest-operating cost hardrock lithium deposit in the world. Unlike PLS but similar to KDR, the massive open cut deposit is 100% pegmatite. The lateral widths of the deposit are enormous. The drill intersections are enormous and compare to SYR rather than to VRC. In other words, AVZ's Manono is like the Balama of lithium (although better because Balama is not the highest quality graphite).

3. VRC fell apart before the graphite bubble burst because of the views about the quality of its graphite.

4. AVZ has already obtained millions of $$$ in Chinese investment funds, namely, $13M to strategic investor Huayou Cobalt Group.

5. Airguide can't pump the stock. AVZ was pumped on its own merits during the lithium bubble.

6. AVZ at 15 cents is valued at US$400M for 100% of the deposit.

7. It looks good value to me and I re-entered recently, including buying AVZ at 16.5 cents and AVZO at 12 cents.

8. Tax loss selling might happen soon and I'll buy more if it reaches 11.5 cents (US$300M for the entire deposit).

9. 2nd bite of the cherry; lets hope.

:)

To say that Jaded was an influence on me as a newer investor is an understatement. Like you, I find it incredibly disrespectful how his legacy was used so cheaply when he was sadly no longer around to prevent it from happening. If over the course of my investing life I can help others to an extent that not only Jaded, but you as well, have helped me, then its a job well done.

Thanks JSB for the kind words.

Picked this little gem up from one of Jaded's posts on (what he eventually called) "Siberia" - his view on moderation at the time (a post that didn't get moderated) -

On moderation principles it's quite pathetic how the SYRians have banned cross share discussion as cross promotion. Yeah the RAH RAH two line TONners are a syrian pain but the thing that gets my goat is the Syrians discuss very little about the graphite sector/scene; they just clutter their thread with wine prize waffle in a price guessing contest along with a anti Toby Jack campaign and various smug threads on how great they art. It's like they are camp followers of King Louie!! except they got up rampers better at it,much more sophisticated.

Anyway this Graphite Thread as I've read in your posts Tylemahos is a Free Port Zone, the Casablanca of Graphite, maybe the Port Said** where one liners posts/blatant cross promoting are irrelevant,

here we deal with Issues or at least try hard to give background to the various Words from on High Directors Announcements.

Here I assume we aren't too much exposed to the TOU'ers of any critical posts on the indiv share threads, critical even in the occasion of setting some dill interpretation of Share Market Mechanism.

Main item in this ann - Manono Lithium Project Drilling Program - seems to be they have appointed another "promoter" and issued a whole new batch of "performance rights" :lol:

Agreement with JNS Capital Corp entered into for provision of marketing and

promotional services in North America

JNS Capital Corp Agreement

The Company has entered into an initial six-month engagement, with a further six-month

period on execution of a renewal agreement, with JNS Capital Corp for the provision of

marketing and promotional services in North America. Part of the consideration for the

services will be in the form of 3 million Performance Rights, which will vest based on

achievement of share price targets and are similar in structure to recent management

incentives. The Performance Rights shall vest in three equal tranches upon the following

milestones being achieved:

1) Tranche 1 shall vest if the 10-day volume weighted average share price (ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“VWAPÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ) for

the shares on the ASX is A$0.34 or higher during the vesting period;

2) Tranche 2 shall vest if the 10-day VWAP for the shares on the ASX is A$0.40 or higher

during the vesting period; and

3) Tranche 3 shall vest if the 10-day VWAP for the shares on the ASX is A$0.44 or higher

during the vesting period.

The vesting period for the Performance Rights is from 15 November 2018 to expiry on 15 May

2019. An Appendix 3B is attached

JNS Capital were previously engaged - https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20171222/pdf/...dv64t58r3yv.pdf

JNS Capital Corp Agreement

The Company has entered into an agreement with JNS Capital Corp for the provision of marketing

and promotional services in North America. Part of the consideration for the services will be in the

form of 3 million Performance Rights. The Performance Rights shall vest if the 10-day volume

weighted average share price for the Shares on the ASX is A$0.30 or higher from the date of issue.

The Performance Rights shall lapse (if not vested) on 31 March 2018. An Appendix 3B is attached.

Just a quick look into JNS ->

JNS Capital appears to be run by Jag Sandhu (President) and one employee of the same surname Suneal Sandhu - https://au.linkedin.com/company/jns-capital-corp-

Jag Sandhu, Klaus Eckhof, Nigel Ferguson & Mark Gasson are all directors of AJN Resources Inc - https://ajnresources.com/management

Klaus Eckhof and Jag Sandhu/JNS Capital relationships (some/not all - to view all one has to subscribe) appear here -

https://relationshipscience.com/person/jagt...-sandhu-3583393

https://relationshipscience.com/person/klau...-eckhof-3390706

NOTICE OF PROPOSED STOCK OPTION GRANT OR AMENDMENT

Name of Listed Issuer: Upco International Inc. (the ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“IssuerÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ).

Jag Sandhu

Name of Director or Senior Officer

https://webfiles.thecse.com/Form_11_-_Notic..._Dec_4_2017.pdf

http://upcointernational.com/wp-content/up...o-Circ-2017.pdf

Down 10.34% today following today's ann - AVZ Minerals hits 284.47m* @ 1.52% Li2O - the Infrastructure Update segment probably finally hit home to some holders.

Infrastructure Update

AVZ understands to need to investigate land transport options to ports to establish the most

reliable, quickest and most cost-effective means of moving product from Manono to

international end user customers.

To this end an internal study is considering three basic land to port transport routes. These

are:

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Manono to Dar es Salaam Port in Tanzania;

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Manono to Lobitu Port in Angola; and

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Manono to Durban Port in South Africa.

The most cost effective, and reliable means of transporting the concentrate via these routes

will consider road, river and rail carriage means. Border crossing plus the ability to back haul

mine site consumables will also be considered. AVZ anticipates the freight costs to port may

be a significant operational cost and warrants due consideration of options prior to progressing

into the feasibility study stage.

Gaining all weather road access from Lubumbashi to Manono is another component of the

transportation infrastructure. This work is being conducted by third parties introduced by

Dathomir Mining Resources SARL, one of AVZÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s joint venture partners. A total of US$285

million has been committed to road infrastructure and commenced rehabilitation of the final

section of road from near Mumbolo to Manono which is approximately 256km long. Completion

of the rehabilitation is expected in 2020, with the first stage works providing all weather

rehabilitation of bridges and unsealed road to Manono by 2019 followed by sealing the road

for its entirety.

AVZ is committed to moving ahead with the Manono Lithium Project and will keep the market

updated as to the outcome of the transport study.

post-330173-1528115186_thumb.png