Jump to content

Kronos

Member
  • Posts

    104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Kronos's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Rufous They're only copycats if they can produce an equivalent purity of "pine needle extract". With a supply ability of 2 tonnes per month??? The expensive SibeX megafab certainly cannot compete! Chiller It matters not what the company officially releases to market, talk has always been cheap at Solagran. Until that changes, same old, same old. Fire off an email to Artlife detailing your interest for Hepato..the response may surprise you. Getting information from sources other than the company is the point i'm trying to make. Back in August of this year Solamind underwent a distribution of sorts affecting it share structure. Soultanov now controls in excess of 80% from a previously held 15%, as a result, the member count dropped from 16 to a paltry 4. This could be seen as a defensive move to contain liability to fewer members, given the ongoing litigation. Nonetheless, court orders should be out shortly in the Gun Capital Management VS Solamind/Solagran/Soultanov trial. I believe this to be the finale to litigation. If it's a favourable outcome for Soultanov he'll be talking the talk come director re-election time. I'll wager both testicles on it. Right Kanga? Buona fortuna shareholders
  2. Kronos

    AGO

    i've used a fixed position size model ($) for both the portfolio level and individual backtest. I could possibly run another simulation with $300k starting capital(just on AGO) and use a fractional % postion size, in this case 100% less brokerage which would take into consideration the losses to starting capital and remain fully invested. Would then need to pyramid profits(add to available capital) for any successful trades.(couldn't be bothered) I understand the comparison being made, what threw me was reference to you designing this system for a relative!! When i initially commented on the AGO return of $30k on $100K, suggesting a 30% return for the period. This is not quite accurate since approx. 10% of the available trading capital was used in the simulation its more like 200% return on AGO. I'm in total agreement that buy'n'hold lacks risk management. Buy'n'hold was/is great for the government supported ponzi scheme(superannuation) ? but that is another debate altogether. Bonne Chance to AGO holders
  3. Kronos

    AGO

    Mista, statistically speaking the system you have described will ultimately fail more often than not. Given your entry and exit criteria with the addition of a simple turnover filter(median price x volume > $500,000) the monte carlo analysis results follow; Simulation run on the ASX -3 Letter Codes Only - between 01/07/2002 - 30/06/2012 Starting capital $100k Brokerage each way $20 Fixed position sized model set at $9960 Simulation Stats Number of trade simulations: 20000 Trades processed per simulation: 22805 Maximum Number of Trades Executed: 857 Average Number of Trades Executed: 711 Minimum Number of Trades Executed: 287 Standard Deviation: 91.61 Profit Stats Maximum Profit: $653,465.81 (653.47%) Average Profit: -$11,063.96 (-11.06%) Minimum Profit: -$95,400.63 (-95.40%) Standard Deviation: $67,798.28 (67.80%) Probability of Profit: 31.70% Probability of Loss: 68.30% Percent Winning Trade Stats Maximum percentage of winning trades: 38.65% Average percentage of winning trades: 32.65% Minimum percentage of winning trades: 26.65% Standard Deviation: 1.44% Percent Losing Trade Stats Maximum percentage of losing trades: 73.35% Average percentage of losing Trades: 67.35% Minimum percentage of losing trades: 61.35% Standard Deviation: 1.44% Average Relative Dollar Drawdown Stats Maximum of the Average Relative Dollar Drawdown: $5,998.72 Average of the Average Relative Dollar Drawdown: $2,860.67 Minimum of the Average Relative Dollar Drawdown: $1,573.12 Standard Deviation: $415.37 Maximum Relative Dollar Drawdown Stats Maximum of the Maximum Relative Dollar Drawdown: $92,156.52 Average of the Maximum Relative Dollar Drawdown: $37,624.86 Minimum of the Maximum Relative Dollar Drawdown: $9,519.20 Standard Deviation: $10,165.98 Average Relative Percent Drawdown Stats Maximum of the Average Relative Percent Drawdown: 5.8846% Average of the Average Relative Percent Drawdown: 2.4984% Minimum of the Average Relative Percent Drawdown: 0.9649% Standard Deviation: 0.6385% Graph to put into perspective When run just on AGO for the test period and parameters previously specified your system yields a profit of $30K on $100K with a win rate of 45%
  4. Under Solagran's constitution directors are required to retire from office on a 2 year rotational basis. Normally the AGM is used to pass Resolutions on the agenda. One of these resolutions is the re-election of directors who have retired themselves on the aforementioned rotation. Without question, there will be a general meeting convened this year.
  5. Or be continually amazed with ruthless attempts(most likely successful) to play the emotional despair of shareholders. Barely a pulse of liquidity and personal contempt the foundation.
  6. Or... d) Soultanov is sending an unequivocal FU message to the Solagran Sharescene community as a reaction to the somewhat repetitive, damning commentary. Given that position, I'd certainly endeavour to legally lockup trading in the company's securities too.
  7. Its my understanding to be calendar days. Also, there are some dual lodgment reliefs for ASX listed companies. For example, Solagran could have already lodged the half yearly with the ASX within the Corporations Act 75 day deadline. Therefore would not have commited an offence of strict liability. Yes that my sinister plan, though I despise squire Soultanov far too much to take any position whether its up, down or sideways. With the assistance of the tenacious poodle you may well get your fill sub 2c, dont forget to pat its fluffy little head.
  8. umm "...75 days after the end of the half-year." You're not a bunch i would like on my share registry ..
  9. why wait..... CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 320 Lodgement of half-year reports with ASIC (1) A disclosing entity that has to prepare or obtain a report for a half-year under Division 2 must lodge the report with ASIC within 75 days after the end of the half-year. (2) An offence based on subsection (1) is an offence of strict liability. Note: For strict liability , see section 6.1 of the Criminal Code . Precisely Tocs!
  10. So you would like to dance the dance of words. Ok AND Speculation, congratulations! Great for some but apparently not so for others. Who knows, who cares. I have used the word fictitious for those which are not devoid of contextualising an adjective in a sentence. For your clarity, what you do question is the veracity of the information presented to the market. As for omissions in the details of this information well that's a candidate forrrrrr..... expectations! missed,hit,who gives a s$#t. No you cannot have the last word today ..I simply will not allow it. Oh lovely another megalomaniac Pure textual facetious gold. Put up or zip it up? Thanks for the amusement chaps
  11. You're the last person in any position to police speculation. Your past comments have all been based on the implication that Solagran has in some shape, way or form relayed fictitious information to the market. Though today you're clearly siding on their honest representations. Without question, absolutely laughable. Enjoy your day "bro".
  12. Kronos

    GRY

    Little tip? Adjust your chart axes to reflect an equal X Y ratio. Speaks Volumes! Given i'm uncertain of your definition for accumulation, there appears to be no case for it. Quarter over quarter for the past 6 months a daily 60day simple MA of volume will reveal nothing tangible. Monthly timeframe, volume has increased -price decreased. As for the "psychological $1" area please edit your signature if you're prepared to perpetrating a sacred truth . Same could be said for gaps or even a bounce off a long term 50% fibonacci retracement. Perhaps GRY has the potential to bounce off the long term 61.8% Fib retracement .. circa 85 cents. hmm...
  13. Simple question for you.. would like a simple answer. Whats your buy price?
  14. Or possibly they are using this convenient suspension in trading while negotiating in the UAE for a “potential collaboration with and/or investment in the Companyâ€ÂÂÂÂÂ. The timing appears far too intentional to me.
  15. Solagran providing the bioeffectives. Artlife providing the marketing via a 500,000 member network along with a GMP facility. Somewhat measurable / assessable revenue added in the June 2012 quarter from 5(upto) products. Diana, NO no no Artlife does not provide supplemental bioeffective manufacturing capabilities to which you imply. Artlife with a GMP facility will do nothing more than create finished form product.
×
×
  • Create New...